Dr. Lynn Copeland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynn Copeland?

Posted on July 15th, 2016

Great doctor. Great staff.

Don't get really sick and expect Dr. Copeland to care

Posted on August 28th, 2015

My husband was in the hospital with a potentially life threatening GI episode; we went in through ER. Dr. Copeland's "hospitalist" said to follow up with him during the same week that he was released. However, Dr. Copeland's staff refused to fit him into his schedule and Dr. Copeland did not bother to call us although we were very upset and confused about the lack of diagnosis, long list of meds and the possibility of recurrence. He would not take 5 or 10 minutes to call to help us understand what may be going on with my husband. Deeply disappointed.

He's the best ever in over 20 years of service to my entire family.

Posted on August 24th, 2015

One of the best doctors any of my family has ever had.Dr.Copeland is the best of the best anywhere in the country.He has taken care of myself and my extended family for over 20 years.

Awesome doctor

Posted on January 26th, 2012

Dr. Copeland is a G.I. specialist, but he examines the whole patient. He has on a couple of occasions found things wrong with my husband that our internist totally missed. I agree with reviewer Gary D that Dr. Copeland looks at lab results very carefully, whether they are related to his specialty or not. He recently noted some lab results for my husband that have been out of line for years and that other doctors have dismissed as unimportant, but which are in fact very important.

Posted on March 1st, 2010

MY HUSBAND ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF A MISDIAGNOSIS OF A RUPTURED COLON. DR. COPELAND SAID HE WAS JUST "CONSTIPATED" AFTER A WEIGHT LOSS OF 35 POUNDS & CONTINUED PAIN. HE DID NOT EVEN REQUEST ANY ADDITIONAL TESTS TO BE DONE. MY HUSBANDS INTERNIST ADMITTED HIM TO THE HOSPITAL AND DID EXPLORATORY SURGERY AND FOUND THE PROBLEM. THEY EXCISED THE AREA OF HIS COLON THAT WAS BAD, TREATED HIM WITH IV ANTIBIOTICS AND HE WAS WELL AND HOME IN 2 WEEKS. WE WILL NEVER GO TO DR. COPELAND AGAIN AND WILL WARN EVERYONE TO BE CAREFUL WHEN GOING TO HIM. USE HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!

The best doctor around

Posted on January 12th, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Copeland for about 15 yrs, and I love him. His staff is professional, courteous, caring and patient. I have never had a negative experience with enyone associated with his practice.He has the patience of Job. When he's seeing you, you would think that you're his only patient. I've never felt rushed; I always feel that I have his full attention when I'm talking to him.I've seen a number of doctors for my health problems; none of them can hold a candle to Dr. Copeland!

Very thorough and comprehensive

Posted on October 14th, 2009

I recommend this doctor to others. He looks at lab results very carefully, whether they are related to digestive issues or not.

Posted on August 9th, 2017