Dr. Lynn Crymes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynn Crymes?

Great doctor!!!

Posted on May 29th, 2016

Dr. Crymes is such a great doctor, always listens and very gentle. I have been going to her for about 10 years and recommend her to everyone. She is very down to earth and easy to talk to. She's the best!

Awesome Doc!

Posted on April 21st, 2013

I recently went in to see Dr. Crymes after seeing several other doctors who did not seem to understand the nature of my problem. I was at the end of my rope and ready to give up. Dr. Crymes not only listened to me more than any other doctor I have been to, but she also took the time to ask questions and understand my illness. She also showed empathy most doctors do not seem to have. I recommend this doctor to all of you out there who feel like just a number instead of a human in a doctor's office. She is a REAL doctor.

HR Manager

Posted on March 8th, 2012

Dr. Crymes changed my life. I had been suffering with severe menopausal symptoms, including migraine headaches at least a week a month for years when I visited her the first time. The OBGYN I was using never seemed to listen or would tell me just to deal with the problem. During the very first visit, Dr. Crymes took time with me and really listened. Very empathetic and very accessable. Great Doctor!!! I give her name out all of the time. My 2 daughters go to her too and think she is awesome!

The receptionist was AWFUL

Posted on February 7th, 2012

I loved the doctor, no question about that. But I almost left when I walked in thanks to the receptionist. My appointment was today (2/7/2012 at 12:30) and I give the date and time of my visit so the office knows who was on desk duty. The smell is what I noticed first-the receptionist is obviously a smoker and it smelled of it through the reception window. Really badly-old, awful smoke. Then, the same woman did not greet me, did not acknowledge me, did not make eye contact with me. After a couple of minutes, while staring at her computer, she said: "Name?". That was me welcome to the practice. As a new patient, I almost walked out. I would not expect the doctors would want this woman as the face of their practice.

Posted on June 24th, 2016