Dr. Lynn P Eskelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynn P Eskelson?

Best Doctor in Area!!!!

It is refreshing to find a Doctor that spends time with you and makes you feel like he really cares about you. He is about the kindest Doctor I have come across in years. Would recommend him in a heartbeat!!!

good DR.

You will never find the funniest and nicest doctor I was with his patients for years

The best physician I have ever gone to. Accessible anytime and treats my family with compassion, respect, and kindness. Didn't think there were any more physicians like him.

very excelent dr. and person

He listened enough to help change my life around.

I was a mess! I had been to numerous Dr.s, counselors, therapists and all they did was put me on strong drugs like Valium. My Mom actually made the appointment and took me in because I had given up. He spent about an hour and a half listening to all the different things wrong with me. In the end I had about 5 or 6 different things going on, such as low thyroid, hormonal imbalances, menopause, plus the Post Traumatic Stress syndrome I had previously been diagnosed with. He quickly analyzed the information and started me on meds that helped get me all straightened out. I'm so thankful he's the kind of Doctor that really listens to patients and cares about their complete health. He is one of my heroes.

Dr. Lynn P Eskelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Green River, WY.