Dr. Lynn Fassy Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Lynn Fassy?

He's "Retired" thank God!!!

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Saw Dr.Fassy for quite a few years. At the end he had me on over 300pills a month! I told him I wanted to cut back and he started yelling at me..actually screaming right there in the clinic. He then said YOUR FIRED! I left in tears. Have found a wonderful pain management Dr. now who is very gentle. I take only 2 pain pills at bed for leg pain. "Retired" I think he burned out or screamed himself out!!

Ms

Posted on September 5th, 2016

Wait time was too high. The worst thing is that he is unstable. He would actually raise his voice at his patients, but we were too afraid to say anything, as it is difficult to get pain medication in Florida, even for documented back injuries. So we put up with his uneasy, on edge personality. After finding a new Dr, I could not believe the feeling of relief. The stress he causes should not allow him to deal with patients directly. Im actually going easy on him.

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Saw Dr Fassey for17 years.. he listened to my issues and addressed them appropriately.

great Dr.

Posted on April 17th, 2015

patient

Posted on April 5th, 2015

I would give you a 50 out of 5 for a TRIGEMINAL (GASSERIAN) GANGLION BLOCK, the sooner the better as it has gotten so much worse in the last week. My ears being painful and feeling like they were on fire, I have learned it is the Trigeminal Ganglion. In addition to my ears being painful and on fire, my left ear now also get sharp stabs in it. The suicide disease was a good name for it.

Patient for 2 1/2 Years

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

I have been to Doctors from Florida to Northeast .... Dr. Fassy understands Cervical Spine pain ... Because he also has it and has also had surgery for it..I have not always felt listened to by many Doctors, BUT I have always felt listened to by Dr. Fassy.. If he discusses trying another speciality Doc for what is going on I Have felt these referrals have been right on ... example after my trouble Spine surgery .. this surgery set off a domino effect through my body .. Setting off a problem with an old foot surgery etc. Dr. Fassy sent me to Dr. O'Neill and Wow the treatment suggestions from Dr. O'Neill worked !! Dr. Fassy always follows up with me about any referrals he does out in the community. Yes, Cervical spine pain is miserable and he has that pain an understands it !!I want to also say Hats off to Mary, his Nurse,... I went in last month with a feeling of a nail being pounded in my left shoulder.. Mary helped me with that and I haven't had that pain in 3 1/2 weeks..Good, Next Pat can find a medical record anywhere from East Cupcake , USA .... she always asks about referral s , she actually calls the offices for me ... So I have had good experiences.. and Yes it is hectic in there , but I have waited at John Hopkins longer....

PILL MILL MONEY HUNGRY HUMAN BEING!

Posted on December 2nd, 2014

I went to this so-called Dr due to severe back problems. I didn't know any better because I've never been to a pain mgmt facility. He had me on the highest dosage of percosets which was 12 pills a day. If I stayed with him, I would have needed a liver transplant by now. I was not looking for pills but I wanted relief from my pain. If I would ask questions about my health, he would argue with me and yell to embarrass me. He has a short fuse and screams at his staff and fires them right on the spot. He also sent me hormone Dr like many of the other reviewers. Didn't make any sense to me to take testosterone injections. He has anger management issues and cannot control himself. He went crazy when his hair plugs didn't work and said he was going to sue. He is so unprofessional and I feel sorry for anyone who dares to see this individual. Plenty of ethical doctors who really care about their patients.

Nasty dr

Posted on June 6th, 2014

When I first started his practice I had great ins primary Medicare secondary as soon as my husband retired the ins flipped with Medicare primary well so did dr Fassey flip! Medicare wouldn't put up with his "billing" so he started screaming at me in his office like an insane lunatic! Talk about the South African woman omg she's just as nuts! I'm telling u people run as fast as you can! Great pain drs here in Sarasota like Dr Erb doesn't get u addicted to drugs he helps u he's conservative & fixed my back!

Dodged a bullet

Posted on April 25th, 2014

Not long ago, made an appt with this "dr" . The rudeness , from the first call, was incredible. gave Them the benefit of the doubt.. maybe it was a rough day.. NOPE, the few times i called TO CONFIRM they received medical records, rude. They "lost"my medical records . In turn, i chose never to go there. The South African lady who seems to be in charge was especially flippant . SO GLAD i did not end up here. Have had enough trauma for a lifetime. in the meantime, i have met a few of his old patients tell me horror stories. Said i was lucky.

he's only after $$$ money!!!

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

I have been going to pain doctors for a bad back due to auto accidents for 5 years now and i had moved and didn't have insurance so my last doctor before i moved suggested i go to methadone maintenance till I can find a doctor. I heard he was a great doctor he told me I was on to high a dose and to come down and then he would help me get off methadone and onto another drug that would help me more. I came back after coming down in mg on the methadone and then he basically says hes changed the way he does things and is going to write me a referral. No medicine no nothing. He got my money and I got nothing, I'm in serious pain and have to drive 1 and 1 half hours to go to the methadone maintenance clinic every day to get my medicine till i get more money to try another doctor, one who cares about my needs and my problems. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR

Medicare abuse!

Posted on April 16th, 2014

I wouldn't refer anyone to Dr. fassy. He is a bad Doctor, just greedy. It his office billing policies. Instead of exhausting all avenues with the Insurance Company its easier to extort cash from Patients. After 2 office visit and a lower back injection, I was told that I owed over $4000. I tried to make reasonable payment arrangements with them.I was told that I had to make a payment of $2000 right now or make payments of $500 for the next 7 Months to remain a Patient. Funny how they drop that on me just before I needed and refill on my Medication.This left me with no options, other then to find another Pain Management Doctor, only to find out the Insurance paid the bill 45 days later.If you must see Dr. fassy, Patient BEWARE, Receive all signed agreements between this Doctor and your self and the bills sent to your insurance company.They charge for copies too! and lie on your discharge letter to cover his tracks and discredit you as a drug addict!

Insurance fraud ???

Posted on April 11th, 2014

This doctor did nothing for me except give me an ineffective way overpriced injection and the "bums rush" out the door everytime I saw him. He has no compassion and seems to have some personal quest to be the only pain specialist who never precribed an actual effective pain medicine. Now that the state of Florida has criminalized every patient with cronic pain maybe the state gives a guy like this some kind of award he can hang on his wall.He lies on his reports.. Seriously question any good review for this doctor his staff or friends are probably writing them.