Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynn Fioretti
Dr. Lynn Fioretti, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Puyallup, WA, with other offices in Lakewood, WA and Seattle, WA (and 2 other locations). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Fioretti is affiliated with Tacoma General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lynn Fioretti has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 8
She works at Winters Family clinic inside JBLM, and is one of the worst doctors I've ever had to deal with. I asked her for a referral so I can get a tubal ligation, her response was, "you don't need it, have you thought what if your marriage doesn't work, so you end up remarrying? And your new partner wants kids." Excuse me!!!! I don't know who she thinks she is, if I'm asking for it is because I don't want more kids. If I end up pregnant she's not going to help me raise the baby, so why should she have a say so in my personal life? Anyways I also asked, if I could get a referred to a dermatologist because of a rash on my scalp, well she denied it and said it was psoriasis. Months later after struggling for so long with this, I asked to see a different doctor, the new doctor gave the okay to see the dermatologist. It turns out it wasn't psoriasis but dermatitis. Overall, I wouldn't recommend her to no one. Worst doctor ever!!
Dr. Fioretti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tacoma General Hospital
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lynn Fioretti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Puyallup, WA.