Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lynn Gaskins has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 11
Very up-to-date in her field of medicine. Requires that you bring all medications you are taking so that she can check everything. Makes sure your shots are up-to-date and adds new ones depending on your age and circumstances. When you describe a problem she either has an answer or will refer you to a specialist. Very easy to talk to. Uses blood tests and feedback from other physicians for quality control.
Dr. Gaskins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brandon Regional Hospital
28 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lynn Gaskins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valrico, FL.