Dr. Lynn Gessner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynn Gessner?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on January 2nd, 2012

Dr. Lynn Gessner is an awesome doctor and my kids love her. She has terrific bedside manner, never in a rush, answers all my questions and concerns, and gives each of my children her full attention. She makes them and myself feel comfortable, heard and in confident hands. I highly recommend her!

Dr. Gessner rocks!

Posted on March 21st, 2011

Dr. Gessner is one of the best pediatricians I have ever worked with. My oldest is 26 so I have alot of experience. She is patient, kind, very detail oriented but also makes your child feel comfortable with the visit. Highly recommneded!

Not a fan

Posted on August 21st, 2009

Inaccurate advice that could have been harmful to my child (found out from another doctor that we were lucky to not have followed her directions)Very friendly in a condescending way. Felt like we were wasting her time. If she was my regular pediatrician her disposition would make me feel uneasy about having my child seen for minor issues that could have potentially harmful consequences if I were less educated. I'm sure that we perhaps caught her on an off day, but for this mother, she is not worth the risk.

Posted on December 7th, 2015