Dr. Lynn Rawson Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Lynn Rawson?

"A Grateful Patient"

The most I liked about Dr. Happel was her humility and her caliber. Fine work of distinction, and explained everything to me in clarity and focused not only on my surgery, but ever watchful on my recovery and reassuring me that the procedure was a success in those post operative weeks. She guided me through my Ventral Hernia Repair surgery I would highly recommend her and 1 out of 10 I would give her a 11! My son came home from the Army with a injury similar to mine and I trust my son to be in the care of this woman whom has shown me her professionalism and her angelic nature. Thank-you Dr. and your wonderful staff. May this review be testament to her, my surgery and her offices atmosphere.

Metastatic Melanoma

Dr. Lynn Rawson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.