Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lynn J Calcote has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Lynn J Calcote has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Lynn J Calcote is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Lynn Calcote was my surgeon for my large intestine to be removed and to make a J-Pouch out of my small intestine. Surgery 1 of 2. Lost full penis erection ability, and upper right leg has no feeling to this days and its been 4 months since surgery 1. Surgery 2 of 2, after surgery I was in Horrific Agony and suffered with intense pain and Dr. Calcote didn't help and left me there to suffer. During our last phone conversation after I went home I kept everything respectable but he didn't like being told he made a mistake and hung up on me. Now I have no idea what to do now with this 2x2x2 inch deep gapeing hole in my stomach. I feel so sad, lost and taken advantage of. He got his money and Iam left to suffer.
15 Years Experience
Sanford School Of Medicine The University Of South Dakota
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Lynn J Calcote accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAffiliated Colon And Rectal Surgeons, 1300 N 12th St Ste 304, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Lynn J Calcote is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.