Dr. Lynn S Joffe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynn S Joffe?

The Best

I have been going to Dr. Joffe for 13 years I am 69years old, and have seen many Dr, in my life, but She is the best I have ever had, HerBedside manner is GREAT,She well take the time to talk to you and well lessen when you talk to her. and she not afraid to ask another Dr. if she isn't sure what the problem is, try that with most Dr. In other words, there s none better

An amazing doctor!

By far one of the best doctors I have had in a long time. Dr. Joffe is extremely caring. She wants to understand the root of the problem and is willing to listen and help. I highly recommend her! She is awesome!

An excellent doctor

Dr.Joffe is the best family practitioner my husband and I have ever had. We have been going to her for over 9 years. She is aggressive in getting to the root cause of a medical issue and is always caring and professional. I have referred several people to her and they all have the same opinion.

Superb physician!

Dr. Joffe is my pcp and though I haven't had much reason to visit her, the times I have had to go have been the pleasantest and most satisfying experience I have ever had with a doctor. She treats her patients with respect. She listened to me and actually valued my opinion. She has given me answers when I expected her to just send me to a specialist. I have asked her things like, "Would you consider..." and her response is "Of course!" I love it. She is wonderful.

Dr. Lynn S Joffe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwood Village, CO.