Dr. Lynn Peters Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Lynn Peters?

Diagnosis

Posted on August 9th, 2008

After moving from Columbus I had to find a new pediatrician for my children and came across this facility. Having had several visits and check ups for my kids I felt comfortable with Dr. Peters. 1 year ago my daughter (13) had lost some weight and was not her "usual" self after giving the doctor all of her symptoms she tested her for diabetes and gave of the news to go directly to childrens hosp. She was very understanding and answered ALL of my questions. The diagnosis correct and caught early so my daughter did not have to go through drastic measures to get her back on track.

Posted on January 2nd, 2015