Dr. Lynn M Klein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynn M Klein?

Everything You Could Want in a Dermatologist

I first took my 10 year old child to see Dr. Klein pursuant to a Pediatric referral. I was 50 at the time. I asked a lot of questions about "my facial skin" issues. She has worked with me for 17 years now, and I'm often complemented on my skin and my youthful appearance. Most important, I look "normal" for my age (no scary over-do's): She is both medically skilled AND has an inborn artistic talent. I'm about to move to another State (retirement) but I plan to visit Philadelphia twice a year because (1) I trust her completely, and (2) a great dermatologist has not only superb training, but an innate artistic ability. Dr. KLEIN has both. Moreover, she staffs her Office with well trained and warm, caring medical techs, resulting in a very "safe" and "calm-inducing" environment.

Great dermatologist

Dr. Klein is a great diagnostician. She is one of the most thorough and caring dermatologists I have been to and the only one to offer me a full skin exam. Her staff are friendly and amazing. Dr. Klein always takes the time to answer my questions. The best!

Dr. Klein is one of the most skilled cosmetic dermatologists I have been to. I recently moved to Florida, where I had fillers by one of the leading dermatologists in Miami. While in the Philadelphia region this summer, I returned to Dr. Klein to have a skin check and to have fillers around my mouth. Her skin check was one of the most comprehensive and thorough exams I have ever had. My father died of melanoma, and Dr. Klein feels strongly that every patient should have a skin check once a year, even if they are only coming in for a cosmetic procedure. Most dermatologists do not do that. She is one of the most caring physicians I have ever met. I specifically called her office the day after my filler procedure, and told her staff to be certain to give her the message that I am very pleased with the beautiful result, and I did not even bruise at all, which happened to me in Florida. I realize a bruise can happen any time I have an injection, but I did not expect to have nothing at all. I am so happy with the results that I will definitely return to her whenever I am in the area.

Dr. Klein is very warm and friendly and her staff is fantastic. Dr. Klein is a very talented dermatologist with an artistic eye! I have been going to her for years and would highly recommend her to everyone (she treats all ages)

Each time I see Dr. Klein I am amazed by her and her staff's warmth and caring. She is a great diagnostician and always makes me feel at ease.

Amazing dermatologist!

Dr. Klein really took the time to understand my problem and helped me solve it. She offered a courtesy full skin exam to check for skin cancer. Other doctors I have seen don't look at whole person, Dr. Klein does. Her staff is wonderful, too. Amazing experience!

I was not looking forward to my appointment with the dermatologist, however after visiting Dr, Klein's office I must say that it was truly a pleasant experience. . The office itself is beautiful. The staff was friendly and courteous and most importantly Dr. klein has an excellent bedside manner and was extremely patient with me and knowledgeable. I would certainly reccomend her as a dermatologist.

Fantastic dermatologist! It is clear that Dr klein is an artist and cares deeply about her patients. That is exactly what you want in an aesthetic dermatologist! I would highly recommend her to all. Her new office is also amazing!

Great dermatologist

Dr. Klein is caring and knowledgeable. Her office is friendly and efficient. She helped me understand my problem and resolved it, and has great bedside manner.