Dr. Lynn E Leatherwood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynn E Leatherwood?

Love OGMS. Would not go anywhere else.

Dr. Leatherwood is now treating the 3rd generation in our family. He's a good doctor.

Happy Patient

Been seeing Dr Leatherwood for many years. Explains medical issues in layman terms which I can easily comprehend. Bedside manners are such that I feel as though he takes a personal interest in my health as well as professional. Keeps a thorough check during each visit with meds I'm taking and changes in best interest of my health. Dr Leatherwood's nurse, Sylvia, is extremely knowledgable, professional, and caring. Another real nice person. My wife also is a patient of Dr Leatherwood & Nurse Sylvia. We both highly recommend Dr Leatherwood as a physician.

Compassionate

My elderly mother and I both see Dr. Leatherwood. Mom is always nervous going to the doctor. The doctor and his staff make her feel comfortable. He spends time explaining procedures and is very compassionate. His nurse is awesome.

Great Doctor

I was misdiagnosed by a multitude of doctors, but when I went to Dr. Leatherwood, he discussed my symptoms and arrived at a correct diagnosis. Had the other doctors discussed symtpoms, I would have been correctly diagnosed 6 years earlier.

Horrible experience

Terrible bedside manner. Staff is rude, and his wife/office manager is a troll. Tries to schedule procedures to make more money.

Great Doctor

After having trouble with my doctor, a friend referred me to Dr. Leatherwood. Although a new patient, they were able to get me in quickly. The wait time was not long at all and the staff was very friendly. Dr. Leatherwood himself took the time to not only discuss what I had gone to see him for, but asked if there was any other problems I was having. I have been to see him several times now and have recommended him myself.