Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynn M Lindaman
Dr. Lynn M Lindaman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Des Moines, IA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Lindaman is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, Boone County Hospital and Iowa Health Des Moines Luthern Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Lynn M Lindaman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Office staff is rude. Office is closed over lunch. Dr Lindaman is often out of office and no medical personal is available for days to answer questions. My 11 year old daughter was diagnosed with a rare bone disease. Gave us no explanation of the disease to Mom or child and sent us on our way on a Friday afternoon to get more tests and follow up in 6 weeks. A caring doctor would of stayed to explain a new diagnosis to a scared child and make sure the parent had time to ask questions. Not even a handout. After 5 days of getting the run around on lab results and getting additional tests scheduled I sought a 2nd opinion. Well that didn’t go well and after being yelled at by the office manager and told to back down and that I was a terrible mother, we knew we needed a new doctor. Don’t waste your time with this office if you expect any compassion. They should be ashamed. A doctor with a God complex is not a place to take your child. Any good doctor would recommend another opinion because they would care for their patients and want them to have the best treatment options, even if it wasn’t them. I guess when your lacking knowledge you have every reason to be scared patients would never come back after 5 minutes with a good doctor. Time with patients is not important and wasn’t a priority with this office. I still can’t believe this office is qualified to care for children and families.
This Dr was very rude and so was his office staff. I had to wait over an hour for an appointment that I arrived on time for and was told by his staff that I should be grateful that he is seeing me as he is a very busy DR. I arrived at 4pm and was not seen until 5pm. When I complained the office staff became combative and told me the Dr was late for his dinner party by staying late to see me. Really? Too many Dr's have God complexes. If I had arrived an hour late I bet he would not have seen me but it's ok if I have to wait an hour and I better not complain. I will never visit this Dr. again. He didn't have the decency to apologize for making us wait so long. I changed Dr's the next day.
Dr. Lindaman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Lynn M Lindaman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLynn M Lindaman Md Pc, 6000 University Ave Ste 315, West Des Moines, IA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lynn M Lindaman in this video.
Dr. Lynn M Lindaman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near West Des Moines, IA.