Dr. Lynn M Murphy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynn M Murphy?

Stay away

She is extremely rude, cold, and a waste of time. I waited 2 weeks for an appointment and couldn't even start to help me get my issue taken care of. STAY AWAY!!

She is NOT to be trusted at all. Her bedside manner is harsh. She is negligent of her patients and does not work in their best interest. If I could give less than Poor ratings, I would!!!

I LOVE DR. LYNN MURPHY AND STAFF`

Please believe me when I say that Dr. Murphy is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Not only is her staff fantastic but I can actually say she was sent to Earth to be a doctor. If she doesn't know the answer she will do everything in her power to figure it out. So far there is nothing she doesn't know. After all of the years of terrible doctors blaming me for being ill...Dr. Murphy came along and literally saved my life. She and her staff are very busy so please be patient (no pun intended). I LOVE DR. MURPHY!