Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynn R Mack MD
Dr. Lynn R Mack, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with other offices in Omaha, NE and Omaha, NE (and 2 other locations). She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. She speaks English.
Dr. Lynn R Mack has 5 locations
110 N 175th St
Omaha, NE 68118
Dr. Lynn R Mack has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. Lynn R Mack has the following 7 expertise
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Thyroid Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Women's Health
- Gestational Diabetes
Showing 3 of 3
One in a million!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lynn R Mack - Posted on November 20th, 2015
I've never before had a doctor call me at home on Christmas Eve to tell me my lab results looked fine. Dr. Mack spends time with her patients, listening, thinking, looking thing up online...and that is at an office visit. I could go on and on, can't really say enough good things about her.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lynn R Mack - Posted on September 12th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lynn R Mack - Posted on June 29th, 2009
27 Years Experience
University of Nebraska
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Lynn R Mack Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lynn R Mack's office for more information.
988102 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha, NE : (402) 559-8700
4101 Woolworth Ave Omaha, NE : (402) 346-8800
984100 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha, NE : (402) 559-8700
110 N 175th St Omaha, NE 68118
600 S 42nd St Lincoln, NE : (402) 559-6205
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lynn R Mack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.