Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lynn P Manning has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lynn P Manning has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Lynn P Manning has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lynn P Manning is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I can't say enough about Dr. Manning as a skilled physician that genuinely cares for her patients. She has been my own primary care doctor for many years and has always been excellent at directing me to lifestyle changes that would keep me healthy in the future as well as the present. Recently we moved my in-laws from the North Woods of Wisconsin into a Senior Living community here in Minnesota. My 88 year old mother-in-law, who had extensive health issues needed to find a primary care physician so I set up an appointment with Dr. Manning. On the day of the appointment my mother-in-law was thrilled to find that Dr. Manning actually took an extended period of time to listen to all of her symptoms and took them seriously enough to look for causes and solutions. In the end we found that she had Cancer and probably had it for quite some time but no other physician took the time to put all the symptoms together and order further testing to look for a cause. We highly recommend Dr. Manning.
Dr. Manning is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Lynn P Manning accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPark Nicollet Clinic, 19685 Highway 7, Excelsior, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lynn P Manning in this video.
Dr. Lynn P Manning is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Excelsior, MN.