Dr. Lynn Manning Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Lynn Manning?

Posted on November 5th, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr. Manning as a skilled physician that genuinely cares for her patients. She has been my own primary care doctor for many years and has always been excellent at directing me to lifestyle changes that would keep me healthy in the future as well as the present. Recently we moved my in-laws from the North Woods of Wisconsin into a Senior Living community here in Minnesota. My 88 year old mother-in-law, who had extensive health issues needed to find a primary care physician so I set up an appointment with Dr. Manning. On the day of the appointment my mother-in-law was thrilled to find that Dr. Manning actually took an extended period of time to listen to all of her symptoms and took them seriously enough to look for causes and solutions. In the end we found that she had Cancer and probably had it for quite some time but no other physician took the time to put all the symptoms together and order further testing to look for a cause. We highly recommend Dr. Manning.

Posted on February 6th, 2017