Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynn K Mclean MD
Dr. Lynn K Mclean, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with other offices in Loma Linda, CA and Loma Linda, CA . She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Medical Genetics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Mclean is affiliated with UC Davis Medical Center and Mercy General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lynn K Mclean has 3 locations
1792 Tribute Rd Ste 200
Sacramento, CA 95815
Book Online Now
Dr. Lynn K Mclean has the following 4 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Clinical Genetics (M.D.)
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lynn K Mclean has the following 4 expertise
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Mental Retardation
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Lynn K Mclean is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Mclean is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Lynn K Mclean Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lynn K Mclean is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.