Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Lynn Milliner
Dr. Lynn Milliner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with other offices in Garrettsville, OH and Avon, OH (and 1 other location). She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Milliner is affiliated with University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Southwest General Health Center and Parma Community General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lynn Milliner has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Lynn Milliner has the following 3 expertise
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Dr. Lynn Milliner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Milliner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Southwest General Health Center
Parma Community General Hospital
ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
14 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lynn Milliner, MD - Pediatrics in Cleveland, OH, in this video.
Dr. Lynn Milliner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.