More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lynn Platt has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Lynn Platt is an excellent doctor. She took plenty of time to listen and discuss the many issues my special needs children go through. She put in all necessary referrals quickly so that my children could have their needs addressed. She was difficult to get an appointment with (at Winn Army Community Hospital - Ft. Stewart GA) due to high patient volume. She's worth the wait, but I wish it was easier to get an appointment sooner than 4-6 weeks.
Dr. Platt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Health University Medical Center
Memorial Health University
41 Years Experience
University of Arizona
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4600 Waters Ave, Savannah, GA
Dr. Lynn Platt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.