Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lynn M Potts has 3 locations
2397 Mountain View Dr
West Mifflin, PA 15122
1907 Lebanon Church Rd Ste 101
West Mifflin, PA 15122
Book Online Now
Dr. Lynn M Potts has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lynn M Potts has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Lynn M Potts is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lynn M Potts - Posted on January 14th, 2015
Great Bedside Manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lynn M Potts - Posted on March 30th, 2012
One of the Best Ever!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lynn M Potts - Posted on March 9th, 2011
Dr. Potts is absolutely awesome...
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lynn M Potts - Posted on November 22nd, 2010
Dr. Potts is absolutely awesome. She is hands down the best doctor that I have ever come across. She is so down to earth that it's impossible to not feel comfortable with her. She takes time with patients and listens to what they have to say. It's easy to see that she cares and I count my lucky stars that I found her.
Finally, a doctor I like and trust
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lynn M Potts - Posted on September 7th, 2009
I found Dr. Potts by accident and boy was it a blessing. I dislike hospitals & having to see docs but Dr. Potts is awesome. She doesn't just start prodding you like some docs, she talks to you and listens to what you have to say. She never treats you like she's busy and has other things to do, even when she does.She's a no nonsense type of doc who wants to take care of the problem and not just the symptoms. You won't be jumping through unnecessary hoops with Dr. Potts.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
21 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Lynn M Potts Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lynn M Potts, MD - Family Medicine in West Mifflin, PA, in this video.
Dr. Lynn M Potts is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Mifflin, PA.