Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lynn S Price has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
She had no idea what she was doing. She literally said "I don't know what is wrong with you." Then gave me some random diagnosis with no idea how to help. Then I get a $500 bill in the mail. What a waste of time and money. I would advise to never have a visit with this lady.
The only thing I want to say is this doctor doesn't care about patient's issues at all. You tell her about your problem and she has that smile like you are telling her a b.s... Like she knows better if you have that problem or not. You live in pain every single day and she tells you EVERYTHING IS NORMAL. And she doesn't even listen to you. She interrupts all the time like she knows better what is going on with your body. She acts like she doesn't have a time and she has more important things to do... This is how I felt... I would never see this doctor again...
While Dr Price is great, the process to get presciptions renewed is a nightmare, incompetent and dangerous to patients. The previous (to this time) I was told I had to come in to pick up my a prescription for my Imitrex as it is a controlled substance. As an RN of 39 years I knew this was false yet the MA argued with me and insisted I come in. As I was preparing to go to the office she called me back and said it was sent to my pharmacy...no apology, nada. This time is also awful, my pharmacy called TWICE last week, I am now off my Inderal and several other drugs as they never called in the approval and I feel very ill. Several years ago I had to actually go into the office and raise a stink to get my renewals phoned in and suspect I will also have to do that today. They have no compassion for those of us on medication.
Dr. Price is the best doctor. Dr. Price has taken care of me since 1998. My wife and adult kids have Dr. Price as there primary physician. Dr. Price is an amazing lady. Dr. Price takes the time to listen, family, health, personnel problem and gives great advise. I highly recommend Dr. Price for the great medical professional, and bed side manner. Dr. Price my family and I want to thank you for being our Doctor,
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015, 2012, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
20 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
St Marys Health Care
Dr. Lynn S Price accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Monument Health Tier 1
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRed Canyon Family Practice, 455 Kokopelli Blvd Ste C, Fruita, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lynn S Price in this video.
Dr. Lynn S Price is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fruita, CO.