- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lynn M Rankin has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lynn M Rankin has the following 10 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Lynn M Rankin Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Lynn M Rankin
Dr. Rankin graduated from the University of Iowa Roy J and Lucille A Carver College of Medicine in 1988. Dr. Rankin works in Des Moines, IA and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Rankin is affiliated with UnityPoint Health Des Moines Iowa Lutheran Hospital and UnityPoint Health Des Moines Iowa Methodist Medical Center.