Dr. Lynn Robinson Is this you?

Horrible

Posted on May 30th, 2013

She should not be a doctor. I honestly believe that she was the worst decision I ever made when I decided to start seeing her. I would not recommend her to anyone! When she gave me Oxycontin and I didn't want to continue taking it, she said that I would be going "backwards" if I switched to a different medication. I stopped taking the medicine and felt as if i was going to die from the withdrawal symptoms! She really didn't care. Wasn't going to try to change anything even after I told her that I no longer wanted to take oxycontin for my pain. That is not the kind of doctor who listens to the patient. She thinks she knows, but is actually CLUELESS when it comes to taking care of people in pain. Do not go see this doctor.

Lynn Robinson

Posted on July 17th, 2012

Dr. Lynn is the best doctor ever know in the professional world. i love her!!!!!!!!!!!! her daughter

Lynn Robinson

Posted on November 18th, 2009

Dr Robinson is everything I have ever wanted or could desire in a personal care physician. She is understanding and an excellant diagnostician. In the three short years I was her patient she pulled me through several very real crisis with a gentle, yet knowledgeable manner seldom experienced. Of all that we left behind when we moved from Abilene, Leaving her care was the most difficult.

Posted on October 19th, 2016