Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lynn M Speaks has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 44
Dr. Speaks is the very best doctor I've ever had. She spends so much time with her patients so they don't have any questions. She checked on me every morning while I was in the hospital even when she was not the on call doctor. She knew all my information and was accurate about my baby's birth and birth weight. Dr. Speaks is the very best!
I chose Dr Speaks after seeing her bedside manner with one of my patients when I was an RN. I've used Dr Speaks for years. She delivered my son, which was a high risk pregnancy. Even after we moved away for 4 years, when I moved back I called and got back in with her. She is genuinely compassionate and concerned for you. I couldn't recommend a better physician.
I love Dr. Speaks with a passion! So far she has delivered 2 of my sweet babies! I'm on my third with her, and find that she is much busier than she was a few years ago. Her two nurses have made me feel as though I'm "that" patient who asks too many questions, or has too many issues. I have a tough time getting a response for issues from them quickly. During my monthly visits the bedside manner of the nurse is non-existent, which leaves me feeling uncomfortable and awkward. Considering switching doctors because of the nurses! It's a shame! Dr. Speaks is an absolutely amazing doctor!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2008, 2010, 2009, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Lynn M Speaks accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedical Clinic Of North Texas, 3914 Telephone Rd, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Lynn M Speaks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.