Dr. Lynn Speaks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynn Speaks?

Posted on December 17th, 2016

Dr. Speaks is the very best doctor I've ever had. She spends so much time with her patients so they don't have any questions. She checked on me every morning while I was in the hospital even when she was not the on call doctor. She knew all my information and was accurate about my baby's birth and birth weight. Dr. Speaks is the very best!

best OBGYN

Posted on December 8th, 2015

I chose Dr Speaks after seeing her bedside manner with one of my patients when I was an RN. I've used Dr Speaks for years. She delivered my son, which was a high risk pregnancy. Even after we moved away for 4 years, when I moved back I called and got back in with her. She is genuinely compassionate and concerned for you. I couldn't recommend a better physician.

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Dr. Speaks was the best doctor for my son!!

Mixed Feelings

Posted on September 9th, 2015

I love Dr. Speaks with a passion! So far she has delivered 2 of my sweet babies! I'm on my third with her, and find that she is much busier than she was a few years ago. Her two nurses have made me feel as though I'm "that" patient who asks too many questions, or has too many issues. I have a tough time getting a response for issues from them quickly. During my monthly visits the bedside manner of the nurse is non-existent, which leaves me feeling uncomfortable and awkward. Considering switching doctors because of the nurses! It's a shame! Dr. Speaks is an absolutely amazing doctor!

Posted on June 15th, 2015

I really like doctor speaks I just hope she is on call when I deliever I really want her to deliver my baby since she is the one I'm seeing on all my visits and she is great. She is very nice and caring and wait time is always about 5-7minutes

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Highly recommended doctor! Very courteous and patient. Goes the extra step for your care.

Worst doctor I've ever seen

Posted on April 30th, 2012

I received care from doctor speaks over the weekend as she was on call for my regular OB. I feel as though she treated me very rudely as if I was completely clueless about how I was feeling. I then had close contractions and to my dismay was treated by her again. She told me not to return until my pain was completely unbareable and I was doubled over not able to talk or walk. Being a first time mother I was hoping to be treated with some compassion and she was completely rude. She even said in a mono tone manner to me "so you made it back...". The nurse she was in the room accessing me with also told me to try and "sedate" myself (her exact words ) with Tylenol PM and then return when if and when it didn't work. I am completely disgusted in the manner I was treated and am considering changing doctors for the sole reason that I am MORTIFIED to have doctor speaks be on call when I go into labor.

Dr. Speaks is awesome

Posted on April 13th, 2010

I can't say enough about Dr. Speaks - hands down the best dr. I've ever been with. She's so caring, never rushes you even when you know she's in a hurry, is excellent about explaining things fully, is extremely approachable. Rob and I just love her, she's wonderful!

Posted on September 30th, 2009

Dr. Speaks is the most amazing doctor I have ever seen. She was supportive and nurturing during my pregnancy. Remembered our previous conversations when I went back to see her. My husband loved her too!

Posted on September 13th, 2017