Dr. Lynn Vaughan Is this you?

3.9

Omaha VA Med. Center

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

Yes, she is the best !

Who knows if I have cancer or not

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Dr. Vaughn removed a lesion on my chest because she was concerned it may be cancerous. She did, and after waiting a couple of weeks for her to phone me with the results, I called her office. She never called back. I did this another 5 times. Finally, I was so mad I told the receptionist to get my chart and find the results herself. She then said my chart was "off site" meaning somewhere else. Say what? So, 6 months later, I have no idea if I had skin cancer or not. Never go to this uncaring quack! You'll never hear anything, as if she dropped off the face of the earth.

Posted on April 6th, 2017