Dr. Lynn Voss Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lynn Voss?

Posted on August 11th, 2017

We have seen Dr. Voss for years and we think he's the best. We've been to other orthopedic doctors due to insurance changes and they just weren't as knowledgeable or skilled.

Awesome doctor!

Posted on May 14th, 2017

Dr Voss replaced both my knees and always took the time to answer any and all questions I had. I recovered quickly, even having had them both done at the same time. He is a rare doctor these days who takes time with his patients, listens and cares.

GIFTED SURGEON!! WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANNER

Posted on April 25th, 2017

Aside from Dr. Voss being an exceptionally gifted and knowledgeable surgeon, his willingness to spend time with his patients and answer every single question, is a rare thing these days! Yes, sometimes he's running late, according to the clock, but I consider him right on time because I know he's giving everyone the time and attention they deserve. He's done my shoulder, my mother's hip, and my son's knee--couldn't be happier!!

Posted on September 3rd, 2016

Fantastic doc and surgeon I highly recommend him. Friendly staff and his PA Jim Thomas is equally wonderful! Won't go to anyone else.

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Had a hip replacement. Dr Voss was outstanding in every way. Great manner. I was surfing again in six weeks! Got the Smith and Nephew Verilast hip and am really happy. Except for running, I can do everything else I used to.

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

Dr. boss has performed three surgeries on me and two and my husband. I guess we don't have a lot of orthopedic luck. Every surgery has had excellent results. He has great bedside manner, he's conservative, thorough, and brilliant. I cannot recommend him strongly enough.

Posted on February 13th, 2016

I've only had 2 brief visits to his office in Lafayette .

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Love this guy! Knows his business, gets it done.

TOTALLY EXCEPTIONAL CARE FROM A VERY NICE MAN

Posted on December 16th, 2015

Dr. Voss did two knee arthroscopies on my knees, repairing the torn menial meniscus: on 8/12/2015 and on 12/02/2015. Both times his medical competence was exceptional and I especially appreciated the quality time he spent with me. He never appears rushed! And I am sure all his patients experience his competent, unrushed manner.

Exceptional surgeon

Posted on May 5th, 2015

i think the guy Who wrote their review today like me meant 5 stars, given their review--which I happen to agree with! If I hadn't seen Dr. Voss, I know I'd still be miserable. He diagnosed my problem with my hip, and the surgery went great. I don't usually write reviews, but decided to after I saw some from years ago. As far as concerned, this was one of the most positive experiences I've had with a doctor or surgeon. As I've said in my reviews, the scar I got looked like plastic surgery quality. Voss gave me great follow-up care. A+!

Terrific Doc--skilled surgeon

Posted on May 5th, 2015

don't usually write reviews, but sooo surprised Voss doesn't have 5 stars! Best surgeon I've been to. He pinpointed my shoulder problem when I went to him for a second opinion when my family doctor suggested him. Staff courteous, friendly, he's super knowledgeable, and he fixed my shoulder. The follow-up care was exceptional. I never felt rushed and he explained exactly the procedure he was going to do.

This practice needs to put the "care" back into the term "care giver."

Posted on June 4th, 2013

I had five office visits and surgery. Average wait time for appointments was one hour (once it was an hour and a half). My overall experience was that once my surgery was done, that was it. They didn't care how the procedure went, if I had any problems, or if additional care might be needed. There was no follow-up after my out-patient surgery; no phone call, nothing. Phone calls to the office were not returned on several occasions, including one call to the office reference a health concern during recovery from surgery. Appointments appear to be booked for inadequate time periods. The waiting room is often crowded. Voss may be a very good surgeon with a nice personality, but the patient care was indifferent and too much like an assembly line for my taste.