Dr. Lynn A Weston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynn A Weston?

Great Bedside manner and very knowledgeable

I was lucky enough to get to meet and talk to Dr Weston about 5 months ago about two hernias that I have. She took the time to explain my options to me and I left her office with much more knowledge about my situation than I walked in with.

surgery Fistula repair of Colon

Dr Weston gave me the confidence to proceed with a very difficult surgery. Her Staff is very professional and knowledgeable. The surgery took 4-5 hours and I had minimal discomfort in recovery.

Dr. Weston is the best of the best

After my recent procedure with Dr. Weston, I am pleased to say that she is an incredible surgeon - best of the best. From now on, she is the only Dr. I will go to as she is an expert in terms of medical competence and knowledge; in addition she was extremely personable. Her PA, Desiree Evans, was terrific in terms of her medical expertise, as well as warm and friendly demeanor.

Angel of Mercy, Dr. Lynn Weston

I had an emergency situation--Dr. Weston took my case and was so attentive and consoling that I immediately knew my life was in the hands of an excellent physician. I spent 10 days in Green Hospital and could not have asked for better care. I consider any patient in her care as very fortunate and blessed. I know I was. Her follow-up care was amazing. My recuperation was so easy it's difficult for me to realize I had major abdominal surgery at the age of 82. She and the staff at Green Hospital are devoted to their patients. I will be forever grateful.