Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lynn A Wojtasik has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Lynn A Wojtasik has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Lynn A Wojtasik has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lynn A Wojtasik is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Ok surgeon but so many issues. She stood and watched as I had a panic attack because of a bad reaction to the meds in my IV. My family had to pry her for info on aftercare and still got nothing. She just up and left after my surgery exclaiming "that's the last one I'm out of here!" And failed to leave any info about me or my surgery with any of the nurses so I woke up confused and terrified. I still have no idea how many cysts she even removed or how it went. Nobody sent me home with an aftercare sheet and nobody seemed to be able to tell me how to care for my surgery. I didn't even know it was half draining until I went to the ER for pain. Now it's infected because of her incompetence I HIGHLY reccomend not choosing her
20 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Huron Hospital Cleveland Clinic
Dr. Lynn A Wojtasik accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPortage Surgical Associates, 3973 Loomis Pkwy Ste A, Ravenna, OH
Dr. Lynn A Wojtasik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ravenna, OH.