Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lynne M Coslett-Charlton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
I have been a patient of Dr. Coslett's for years. I want to recommend her for anyone who is searching for an accomplished surgeon and caring physician. I have not been an easy patient case for her. Ultimately I had to have a hysterectomy too early for most women. She was not quick to surgery, but offered many options that we tried leading up to my decision. The after care is wonderful too. Now that I am in menopause, she is patient with me and answers all of my questions and gives healthy options. Not pushing drugs but is aligned with my natural approaches to health and recovery.
I was only 31 years old and was having mysterious severe upper abdomial pain. Seen a variety of MDs was hospitalized for a week. I thought I was going crazy. They wanted to take parts out and do exploritory surgery. I went to Doctor Coslett and found her caring and understanding to my situation. She gave me a professional examine not missing anything. Not missing the uterine cancer that had been undiagnosed. After my radical hysterectomy I never got the sever stomach pains again. This doctor has always treated me with respect and dignity. I would highly recommend this amazing professional.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Lynne M Coslett-Charlton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Associates, 545 N River St Ste 100, Wilkes Barre, PA
Dr. Lynne M Coslett-Charlton is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Wilkes Barre, PA.