- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynne W Coule MD
Dr. Lynne W Coule, MD is a doctor primarily located in Augusta, GA, with another office in Augusta, GA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics.
Dr. Lynne W Coule has 2 locations
Dr. Lynne W Coule has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lynne W Coule has the following 2 expertise
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Postoperative Care
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Lynne W Coule Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Lynne W Coule
Dr. Coule graduated from the Medical College of Georgia School of Medicine in 1990. She works in Augusta, GA and 1 other location and specializes in Pediatrics. Dr. Coule is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center.