Dr. Lynne M Gibeau Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lynne M Gibeau?

Dr. Gibeau is a great doctor. She is extremely patient, knowledgeable and goes the extra mile. I feel in good hands with such a fine caring doctor.

Not good bedside manner. Very opinionated and not willing to discuss issues or listen to concerns. Not happy with this MD. Will continue to follow with other MDs in this clinic.

Never Go To Dr. Gibeau

It was my first time meeting Dr. Gibeau and she seemed disconnected and/or she didn't care. Her answers were really vague. It was obvious that it was just a job for her and not much beyond that. I had a question for her about maternity labor and instead of listening and givng me advice; she told me to sign up for a class. It seemed like my question was a waste of her time. The answer she gave was extremely disappointing. I'll never use this doctor again.

Dr. Gibeau delivered three of my children. She is extremely caring and has really taken the time to get to know me. She is very knowledge about all aspects of pregnancy and child development and health. She has gotten me through some difficult situations. I feel very grateful to have her as my doctor. I highly recommend her.