Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynne A Love MD
Dr. Lynne A Love, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with other offices in Sebastopol, CA and Santa Rosa, CA (and 1 other location). She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Neuromuscular Medicine, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Neurology, Psychiatry and Adolescent Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Lynne A Love has 4 locations
Dr. Lynne A Love has the following 5 specialties
- Neuromuscular Medicine
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Dr. Lynne A Love has the following 13 expertise
- Mood Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clinical Depression
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
Dr. Lynne A Love is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lynne A Love - Posted on February 16th, 2009
has poor people skills, constantly trying to find other things wrong with me that are not related to seizures, not good about returning calls for problems for days, has a voice mail that can delay calls for up to 24 hours & expects you to call back if you do not here from here within 48 hours, will not respond to numerous requests for medical records.
18 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Lynne A Love Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lynne A Love's office for more information.
3727 Marconi Ave Sacramento, CA : (916) 485-6500
555 Petaluma Ave Ste A Sebastopol, CA : (707) 823-3210
3322 Chanate Rd Santa Rosa, CA : (916) 485-6500
2227 Capricorn Way Ste 207 Santa Rosa, CA : (916) 485-6500
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lynne A Love, MD - Psychiatry in Sacramento, CA, in this video.
Dr. Lynne A Love is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.