Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lynne M Todd has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lynne M Todd has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Lynne M Todd has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Although Dr. Todd is pleasant it detracts from the "overall" huge building and the clerical errors from the administration end. There is always a problem with payments not showing up, and the appointment time to get in is a long wait! I liked it when it was a "smaller" practice in a three doctor building. Unfortunately it's supposed to be a quality improvement for the patients...I see it as the polar opposite. So, again...Dr. Todd is pleasant and seems to know her "stuff" --- the overall place in which she practices detracts from the ratings overall.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Sound Shore Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLynne Marie Todd Md, 10 Blue Ridge Ln, West Hartford, CT
Dr. Lynne M Todd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hartford, CT.