Dr. Lynnford Wilson Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Lynnford Wilson?

Avoid, avoid, avoid!

Posted on March 2nd, 2014

This doctor seems to be too old to practice medicine. He cannot remember what he says from appointment to appointment. One time it's no surgery, next time is surgery, & RIGHT NOW! This physician made my life impossible until I found an orthopedist who would give a second opinion; the good ole boys network is alive & well in medicine! Do not expect a doctor to ever come out on the side of a patient. And Dr. Wilson? He just makes things up out of whole cloth. He would better be employed as a writer of fairy tales. I'm still surprised at what he told my insurance company about my injury!

Dr Wilson saved the day....

Posted on September 16th, 2013

Boots? That was Dr Wilson's brilliant yet simple answer to our 14 year old son's aching and painful flat feet. We followed his advice and bought our son a pair of Bates Boots (no products or brands were endorsed) and within a day of wearing that footwear, our son was feeling relief. We appreciate Dr Wilson's no-nonsense manner and honest approach...no need for fancy inserts or surgery....the boots have made all the happy difference for our son!

mr

Posted on June 23rd, 2013

Best Foot and Ankle Care

Posted on November 7th, 2012

Dr. Sam Wilson treated me for ankle and knee pain. Rapid, no-nonsense approach with no jargon. Tells it like it is. Goes out of his way to explain likely surgical outcomes and risks. Thanks to Dr. Wilson I am pain free without surgery.

Great Dr!

Posted on January 12th, 2012

Dr. Wilson is very thorough physician, he'll try everything to avoid surgery. He's very stern but if you follow his directions it works. I have recommended many people to his office

Excellent surgeon!

Posted on January 11th, 2011

Dr. Wilson is a very smart, caring physician and probably the only surgeon I don't mind going to. He is very thorough and tells it like it is. He has years of experience so I felt very comfortable with him from the start. He performed plantar fasciitis surgery on my right foot a couple of years ago and I recovered nicely. No surprises! I have some other issues with my toes now and just had another consult with Dr. Wilson. I fully know the recovery time, what to expect, etc, thanks to Dr. Sam Wilson. Will be having surgery again soon, I think. I thoroughly trust him and would recommend him to anyone considering any type of foot surgery. I had been to several foot doctors / surgeons in the Leesburg/Sterling VA area but ended up going to Dr. Wilson after everything else failed. Do your homework when selecting any surgeon. Good luck!

Posted on October 26th, 2017