Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lynnova J Reynolds has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 5
Horrible follow up concerning severe pain post surgery. My husband called the day of surgery letting her know that i was vomiting and in severe pain, she was completely put off by the phone call. She flat out lied to us at the hospital, telling us that the rx was percocete, which was important because i was already taking 5-10 mg of norco leading up to surgery. No wonder I was in such severe pain, she only prescribed 1/2 of that post surgery. She blew my husband off, even told him that I would be back to my normal activity the NEXT Day! I had to call her 5 days later in tears due to pain, all she said was "that's weird" and as far as she was concerned I was bothering her off hours. I would not reccomend this dr to ANYONE...VERY INCONSIDERATE, RUDE AND A LIAR. It's a good thing I have an understanding husband who was able to care for me until i was feeling better...which was and entire week later, and I still have pain which requires me to take pain meds.
26 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Lynnova J Reynolds accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
- Multiplan PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lynnova J Reynolds is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Carmel, IN.