Dr. Lyssette Cardona-Bonet Is this you?

Ing.

Conocí a lyssie en el colegio univ De mayaguez Que de enamorado de ella a primera vista y todavía la amo Te olvidaste de mi. Ya se tocar madolina

wating for hours

I would be the 2nd appt in the morning....815am. When I got there, she was already running 2 hrs behind. How is this possible? This just did not happen once...I usually would wait 1 1/2 to 3 hrs for each appointment. Once I even left and went home because she was running 4hrs behind. I called to have a prescription refilled, 30 days later the pharmacy has still not gotten an okay to refill even though they faxed her office 3 times. Very bad. I have since switched doctors.

the best

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Lyssette Cardona-Bonet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weston, FL.