Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lyuba Konopasek
Dr. Lyuba Konopasek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Konopasek is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia, NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell and New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lyuba Konopasek has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Konopasek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
New York Presbyterian Hospital - CUMC
22 Years Experience
University of Chicago
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions525 E 68th St, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lyuba Konopasek in this video.
Dr. Lyuba Konopasek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.