Dr. Lyubov Moysik Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lyubov Moysik?

Great Doctor

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Very good Doctor

Orders excessive tests whenever possible

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Dr. Moysik is a con artist who has been investigated by the Department of Health for ordering excessive and unnecessary treatments as well as for failing to document them. When I made an appointment for a single page of paperwork to confirm I had been immunized for MMR as a child, she drew blood and sent it out for multiple tests without asking my permission. I was billed for nearly a thousand dollars in services that I did not request.

Posted on April 1st, 2016

It's been almost two months since my visit and I have yet to receive my results. The doctor is unreachable and only appears to care about charging insurance companies. The receptionist speaks in a condescending matter and is extremely argumentative.

Feelings about Dr. Myosick

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Very professional and kind.

Awesome doctor!

Posted on January 26th, 2015

I have never had such a wonderful doctor tend to me. For us men it is difficul to see a doctor and get regular check ups. Dr. Moysik hasgreat bedside manner and she really care for my well being and overall health. I would recommend this Dr. to all my family and friends. Thanks Dr. Moysik for your time and your humanity.

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Dr. Moysik is a knowledgeable and caring doctor. But I must mention about Dr. Moysiks front desk assistant, Jane. Jane is NOT a responsible employee. There are so many examples where Jane was required to prepare some documents, contact Ins Co and she didnt do it. Only after we called the office many times and complained to her then it was done. This happened not only with me but also with members of my family. Thus I and my family have bad experience about visiting Dr. Moysiks office just because of a bad service provided by the front desk assistant, Jane.

Posted on March 15th, 2012

She is one of the most compassionet Doctors I have ever met. Her concern for her patients and the care she provides makes my family feel confident with her diagnosis. She truly is a family Doctor.

Dr. Moysik

Posted on January 30th, 2012

Amazingly caring physician that treated me and I am ever so grateful. I was unhealthy, overweight, and quite frankly grieving family loss... Dr. Moysik was very gentle and caring. The Dr. treated me as a whole person and guided me back to wellness from the inside out. I credit the Dr. to my amazing weightloss, sound nutrition and health practices and inspiration to move forward in my life-I am graduating Nursing school! She jokingly changed my name from Tania to Tanushka *funny* and I am thankful for the therapeutic smiles she gave me. I am thankful for her professional treatment. She is special:-)

Posted on November 10th, 2017