Julie Burke

Dr. Mehrany is exceptional! I found him by Grace of God! I feel totally at ease, self assured , going through treatment right now! I know results will be great. His bedside manner is wonderful

Botched

He runs an assemblyline surgery, and is not interested in talking to you beforehand. He ruined my nose and his response was just to leave the room. He was a little disconcerting during the surgery talking about old tv shows. A surgeon who does as many surgeries as he does has an obligation to tell you that the location of your basal cell could result in facial disfigurement. I think he believes his own reviews about how good his is. But if he is so good why does he have to travel all the way to modesto to get patients? Really, find someone better, and also look into other options besides mohs surgery. Try freezing or something else first. I was not given these options and wasnt aware of them until he made me sign release 5 minutes before surgery. If he does this to you, leave immediately.

Great Doctor!!!

Dr. Mehrany is thorough, fast, knowledgeable, efficient and kind. I feel blessed to have him as my dermatologist.

very skilled

he is an artist !

Need a New Phone Number on web page

Web page phone number is not is service

Great bed side manner.

Competent, professional surgeon who cares

Went to see Dr Mehrany for invasive basal cell carcinoma. It was a difficult procedure but he gave me accurate information and called me up personally that evening. He referred me to Stanford for a follow-up procedure and I was seen within 3 days. As a person and RN, I could not have asked for better treatment. Grateful!

Dr. Khosrow M Mehrany is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Modesto, CA.