Dr. Melquiades Valenzuela Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Melquiades Valenzuela?

Awful experience at this Dr. Office

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

Not only was it hard to get an appointment - had to wait almost 1 month - he was very hard to understand once I was in there. He wanted me to get blood work done, so I did. He Never To This Day called me to go over the results. This is the first time I have written a review of a Dr, and I am doing so, so that hopefully it will save some people a headache in dealing with him & his staff. I did not call about my bloodwork because I really did not want to deal with them again. Also my pharmacy has has a problem on several occassions trying to get them to reply to their refill requests. I have since decided to go to another Dr and am SO happy I made that choice.

I went to him once and I will never go to him again.

Posted on January 5th, 2011

Dr. Mel Valenzuela is probably very educated in the medical field, but he is not of much help with his abrupt sarcasm. I came to him seeking help for a serious problem I have had only to find no help at all. He is also VERY hard to understand. He was extremely infuriated at me for a insignificant mistake I made on my paperwork and the whole appointment was basically about my mistake. I sat through his lecture very respectfully waiting for him to address the actual reason I was there for. He stormed out of the room and did not even give me a chance to tell him about my problem.I decided that I would seek help elsewhere. His assistants seemed to be aware of his erratic behavior as well. I hope this does not happen to everyone that goes in there because it is very discouraging to wait for a month for an appointment and not even receive the correct treatment.

Posted on March 27th, 2017