Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nadra M Saad MD
Dr. Nadra M Saad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rolling Hills Estates, CA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Saad is affiliated with Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance and Torrance Memorial Medical Center. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Nadra M Saad has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Nadra M Saad has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 7
parent of teen who has been with this group since she was a toddler.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nadra M Saad - Posted on June 24th, 2015
Very Knowledgable, Kind, and Does Not Waste Time
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nadra M Saad - Posted on April 16th, 2014
Overall, I can safely recommend this doctor as a great pick to work on children. She is good with children and provides informative diagnoses that are easily understandable. However she is a very busy doctor and may go as far as past 15 minutes at times. When she arrives, she gets straight to business and works efficiently. to not waste anymore time for her patients. She can become a little "naggy" and persistent on the topics of food consumption, diets, or hydration; but for good reasons.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nadra M Saad - Posted on April 25th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nadra M Saad - Posted on June 5th, 2011
Dr. Monica Saad has been a godsend to me. She has a wonderful balance between the practical western medicine thought and the knowledge (insight) to alternative means. I dont mind the wait as i know that when it is my turn, I have 150% of her time, attention, concern, and care about not only how my child is but how i am doing as a mother and the impact of the illness to me. She has attended my son for 6 years and my daughter for 2. She has extended herself personally to assist me with the care of my daughters medical issue, has worked with speacialists to see her dignosis thru and is a safe haven for all of my concerns, scares and probing questions.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nadra M Saad - Posted on April 15th, 2011
Dr. Saad has been my son's pediatrician for 10 years and has been an excellent choice for us. She knows and remembers his background and always is attentive to any issues or concerns I have. She has always been very warm and nurturing and if we have had to wait, it was because so many people want to see her. I'd rather wait on a doctor that I know, trust and value her diagnosis than someone who has a lot of open time on their schedule. I would recommend her to anyone.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Saad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Alexandria
Graduated in 1980
Rush University Medical Center
Dr. Nadra M Saad Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPALOS VERDES MEDICAL GROUP, 550 Deep Valley Dr Ste 319, Rolling Hills Estates, CA
Dr. Nadra M Saad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rolling Hills Estates, CA.