4.8

Have you seen Dr. Nadra M Saad?

parent of teen who has been with this group since she was a toddler.

Dr Saad is a practical, compassionate doctor that clearly cares about her young patients and who takes the time to get to know them and there patients. It is never a problem getting into to see her or one of the other fine doctors in her practice group.

Very Knowledgable, Kind, and Does Not Waste Time

Overall, I can safely recommend this doctor as a great pick to work on children. She is good with children and provides informative diagnoses that are easily understandable. However she is a very busy doctor and may go as far as past 15 minutes at times. When she arrives, she gets straight to business and works efficiently. to not waste anymore time for her patients. She can become a little "naggy" and persistent on the topics of food consumption, diets, or hydration; but for good reasons.

Wonderful, Dr,Saad,

I couldn't ask for a better Dr.than Dr.Saad.My two children love her and so do I.

A Godsend

Dr. Monica Saad has been a godsend to me. She has a wonderful balance between the practical western medicine thought and the knowledge (insight) to alternative means. I dont mind the wait as i know that when it is my turn, I have 150% of her time, attention, concern, and care about not only how my child is but how i am doing as a mother and the impact of the illness to me. She has attended my son for 6 years and my daughter for 2. She has extended herself personally to assist me with the care of my daughters medical issue, has worked with speacialists to see her dignosis thru and is a safe haven for all of my concerns, scares and probing questions.

Dr. Saad has been my son's pediatrician for 10 years and has been an excellent choice for us. She knows and remembers his background and always is attentive to any issues or concerns I have. She has always been very warm and nurturing and if we have had to wait, it was because so many people want to see her. I'd rather wait on a doctor that I know, trust and value her diagnosis than someone who has a lot of open time on their schedule. I would recommend her to anyone.

Experienced doctor with bad attitude/service and staff

I went to Dr. Saad because she came highly recommended. On our first visit, she made my baby son and I wait an hour to see her. Not a great start. Then she spent only 15 minutes checking on my son before promptly making her diagnosis. (The only good thing about her is that she was experienced enough to make an accurate diagnosis). She then proceeded to charge me $400 for a series of blood tests which turned out to be totally unnecessary. Then when my medical insurance company inquired with the doctor into the blood test expense, she refused to respond until I had to call to the office to complain. Even so, she rebuffed my calls, forcing me to talk to her through her staff. Her staff are not much better and strike me as excessively rude, self-righteous and not customer oriented at all. She is a money-grubbing doctor. Avoid at all costs.

Exceptional

Dr. Saad has been our family pediatrician for 9 years. We even visited her when we lived 5000 miles away in England. My daughter had a life-threatening and very rare condition at the age of 9 months and Dr. Saad spent an enormous amount of time and effort on finding the right specialist to treat her. Her bedside manner is remarkable and she has a measured approach to treatment. She gets to the root of the issue to ensure it is treated correctly. If she has space for new patients then she truly is a gem.

Dr. Nadra M Saad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rolling Hills Estates, CA.

Dr. Nadra M Saad Is this you?