Dr. Mohammad Al-Assi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Al-Assi?

Excellent Physician and staff

Posted on November 20th, 2017

I was a young man that was extremely overweight and had eaten a poor diet but, with the proper counseling and medical advice, I have lost down to half my previous body weight and live a much healthier lifestyle and 100% healthy in every way. Thank God!

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Kind, compassionate, thorough, and very competent.

Posted on May 18th, 2016

Posted on May 12th, 2016

Top doctor, compassionate and very professional. Honest, helpful and not greedy. I will recommend him to every one.

HAPPY WITH DR AL-ASSI

Posted on October 31st, 2012

I am very satisfied with Dr. Al-Assi. He is the best intestinal doctor I've ever known and I have had Crohns desease for 20 years. Unlike the doctors I went to before him, he always ensure that I don't feel any pain when he is running scopes or doing surgery and he gives a printout with explanation of every inch of my intestines for my own knowledge. He is very soft spoken and gentle as respectful of all nationalities. My only complaint is that he is so good that it sometimes hard to get an appointment or reach his nurse but it is worth the wait for Dr. Al-Assi!

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

very , un caring , bed side manner ,very bad.

He's Attentive, but...

Posted on November 10th, 2011

Dr. Al-Assi is a soft spoken,caring doctor who from his appearance wants nothing more, but to see his patients live a painfree life or so it appears... I'll start with his front desk staff... Upon entering you're greeted by a scantly clad, hygeniclly challenged young lady whom I doubt knows the first thing about being modest in the workplace.. We're seeing your employer to fix our medical issues not to create anymore or worsen them by seeing your cleavage! His nursing staff all fall under their employer who I found out is none other than his wife. Oddly enough she still uses her maiden name. One of the questions I was asked by her was "I see since your last visit 2 wks ago, you managed to lose 7 pounds, may I ask why? Is this something you are doing on purpose to get attention?" I don't know anyone who would think that after eating dinner, then moments later barfing because their body is trying to expell a gallstone a way to get attention!!! My STD claim was denied as a result of trying to work with his office and to no avail, bacause I was told that the doctor's assistant (his wife) had stated that I had weaned myself off of the medication when I was advised to do so by her husband, Dr. Mtarek Al-Assi.. Both my mother and I have been going around in circles with his staff, left numerous amount of messages and still to this day nothing has been resolved. This last time I drove 30 miles to my scheduled appointment to find that it was canceled and no one knew who did it. Needless to say I was not going to leave without being seen. I was and brought to Dr. Al-Assi's attention that my insurance denied my claim because of what was noted by his staff and nurses. He assured me that he would do everything he could to assist me with being paid my benefits due me.. That was over 4 months ago.

Posted on November 27th, 2017