Dr. M Amr Ahmed Hosny Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. M Amr Ahmed Hosny?

Posted on April 27th, 2017

Dr. Hosny is simply wonderful. He devised a therapy plan tailored to my specific needs, circumstances, and preferences. He diagnosed the cause of my pain immediately. He was kind and gentle. He listened to my symptoms and understood my problem. I believe other doctors would have mentioned surgery immediately, not Dr. Hosny. Instead he offered me a less invasive treatment, cortisone injections. His work was seriously life changing! I haven't felt so normal since before my back issues began. Even at my worst, with a caring heart, he very kindly asked me to wait, put off surgery and continue to see him and follow his treatment. One of the best decisions I ever made was listening to Dr. Hosny. I couldn't sit for more than 3 minutes, drive or walk long. Now I am up to two miles walking a day and finally can go out to dinner again with my family. Thank you Dr. Hosny!! Dr. Hosny and his staff are all professional and experienced and treated me in a calm way. I never had to wait. The staff was very cooperative, experienced, and helpful.

Posted on November 30th, 2012

The office has an excellent staff. It would have been a great experience if I had not been in so much pain!

Posted on October 4th, 2012

Staff is wonderful and compassionate. They always brighten my day when I visit.

Posted on September 18th, 2012

I cannot thank the doctors and staff more at NJPCC. My back pain was keeping me from completing simple tasks such as cleaning my own home. Now I can actually go about my daily routines again.

Posted on September 11th, 2012

I am always very happy with my visit at this pain care office. I have never had a complaint about any of the staff, facility or treatment I have been given. I highly recommended this office for anyone seeking pain treatment.

Posted on September 5th, 2012

I am very happy with the level of care, I receive. They go the extra mile to help me control my pain.

Posted on August 24th, 2012

I always feel comfortable when I am in this office. Everyone is great, and they help me to feel better!

Level of care is great!

Posted on December 14th, 2011

The level of care I receive from Dr. Hosny and his staff is wonderful. I highly recommend this office for anyone experiencing chronic pain.

The doctor and staff are so wonderful here!

Posted on December 7th, 2011

The doctor and staff are so wonderful here. They are all so nice and informative. The service is really excellent, and I am so grateful I was referred here.

I'm Walking Again!!!

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

I had a "facet cyst" in my spine and was told by 2 spine surgeons that I need a laminectomy. Dr. Hosny removed the cyst without surgery and I was walking again within 2 days. Thank you so much Dr. Hosny, you gave me my life back!!!

Alwyas feel like I'm in the BEST care!

Posted on November 29th, 2011

I always have been in the best care & everyone in this office are professional. The staff always treats me like I'm their family member and I have recommended this office to anyone that needs help. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Always treated great!!

Posted on November 15th, 2011

I have been coming to this office for a few years now. I am always treated very nicely and the staff and doctors are very personable.