Dr. Maan Askar Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Maan Askar?

Office visit

Posted on October 4th, 2017

Worst Dr. ever. I told the staff I didn't want to be see by his associate (female doctor). I told her when she came in the exam room and I told Dr. Askar. Yet she still came in to see me. We (patience) have a right as to who we want as our doctor. Secondly, I had a 9:00 appointment. When I got there, a few few before 9:00 the waiting room was full. WTH. Thirdly, I wasn't call until 10:40. After waiting another 10 to 15 minute, who walks in? You guess it, the female doctor. I am a female and do not wish to be examined by a female. (Gross). I was only there for a blood test. Again WTH. A month ago, when I did see Dr. Askar, he was rude in his answers, as if he was dismissing me with a wave of his hand. I simply wanted to know can I take my cholesterol pills in the morning, as appose to night time, which is when he told me to take them. I take my blood pressure pills first thing in the morning and just wanted to take them together. I'm over 60 and has never been treated like this by a doctor. He's by far the worst doctor ever.

Mary Sanders

Posted on April 5th, 2017

Dr. Askar is the best he sure helped me when I lived in Michigan and if I ever go back I will look him up . He did so very much for my husband and myself he is number 1 in our book . I sure wish they had Doctors down south like him .Thank You Dr. Askar.

Posted on November 27th, 2016

Trust is something that is very important for me to have in a doctor. I have been constantly searching for this in multiple doctors and I can honestly say that I truly can trust Dr. Askar. He is a very caring and intelligent man who has literally changed the way I live my life because of his accurate diagnosis and treatment of my condition. I am now able to live life without discomfort and know that I am in good hands with Dr. Askar. One negative is that the wait is about 20-30 minutes, which is a bummer. But for me the wait is worth it.

Posted on September 16th, 2016

This physician spends time with the patient, he monitor chronic health problems closely. We can live a happy life with my diabetes and high blood pressure because they they are always under control. He keeps close eye on things. He and his team works together for us. We are his patients for almost 2 years. Only one problem is a little long waiming time which is understandable. Really great physician and a great team who care about us.

Posted on July 30th, 2015

Not very good

Good experiences

Posted on July 11th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Askar for many years and I can honestly say that he cares about his patients and I enjoy seeing him. He even remembers me if I haven't been in for many months. Best doctor in the area!!

Good DR

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

After reading the previous reviews I was a little bit anxious to go to the DR. I said why not, and just gave it a shot because I can always switch later on and he was the closest DR to me. The wait time is long, but that is what I had expected from a DR office. I have been having back aches and needed some options on what to do next. I also needed blood work done. The DR came in to the room and seemed generally a happy and friendly person (which is hard to find with most DR's). He referred me to a specialist for my back aches and did the blood tests. For by back ache, he also told me that it could be due to chronic stress and offered to send me to a psychologist if needed (which is not common for most doctors to do). I was in and out of the office in under 45 minutes!! That's the shortest amount of time that I have spent in a DR office where I got everything I needed to get done! The DR seemed fine and he knew what he was doing-- which is all I could ask for. He seemed like he was passionate about his job and like an all around good person. The other reviews may scare people away, but I guess we never really know what actually happens.

Posted on January 15th, 2015

wonderful doctor spends appropriate time with patients and great bed side manner

Posted on January 11th, 2015

Ive been a patient of Dr askar for years. I was seeing him 15 years ago than my insurance changed. I was bumming out as I had to go to another Dr. This past year y insurace change & Askar was a provider. I was extatic !!! Ive been seeing him monthly, trying to get to the bottom of whats going on. He referrals me out as needed. And orders tests. This is all more then what Ive gotten in the last 2 years since my issue began. He is interested in my issues. I really don't understand why others gave him & his office low ratings. I know sometimes the wait to see him my be a little long but thats because he's spending time with patients. Unexpected procdures need to be done. I think its a good thing that he does what needs to be done instead of rescheduling another appointment for a little procdure that can be done at that time. This girls in the office are wonderful. Sure, at times it gets crazy but things come up.

Great

Posted on March 25th, 2013

Dr. Askar is a very intelligent and caring Dr. which is hard to find in this area. He genuinely treats his patients with respect and hardly keeps them waiting. He is personable and very funny!

Posted on June 6th, 2010

Wonderful family doctor. Caring, courteous, professional. Easy to talk to and very clear and specific about diagnosis, treatment, ect.

Posted on November 17th, 2017