Dr. Maaza G-Amlak Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Maaza G-Amlak?

Do NOT see her!

Posted on November 30th, 2017

She has ZERO compassion, empathy, concern. Rude, condescending, overbearing, makes you feel worse. Run away!

Worst psychiatrist at Advocate

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

I agree with the reviews above. This doctor doesn’t listen at all. I had to tell to tell her I’m her face that I didn’t want to see her anymore. I don’t know where this lady got her medical education at. But she’s not a good doctor. DO NOT SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS WITH THIS DOC. HORRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER.

She'll make you feel like an idiot.

Posted on October 12th, 2017

This doctor has a bad attitude and is dismissive of what you're trying to tell her. It is shocking. I'm a grown woman in my mid thirties with kids. I don't have time to be treated as if i'm a 16 year old kid trying to abuse drugs. It's infuriating.

Worst service I've ever received!!

Posted on October 19th, 2015

This is probably the worst psychiatrist I've ever seen, it shocks me that this lady is allowed to practice medicine. She doesn't listen at all, she talks over me the whole time. And doesn't care for what I have to say. I don't think she fully understands anything that has to do with psychiatry. She's a horrible Doctor. I used to be on three different medications at once, and she refuses to give me the other two. Evn though I mentioned that my anxiety is bad she still doesn't add the medication I had. I called ADVOCATE ILLINOIS MASONIC to change psychiatrist and they said I can't see someone else.. I don't see why I have to be stuck with someone that it's not providing good services. If you're new to that hospital make sure you avoid DR. G-AMLAK!!!

Posted on September 13th, 2017