Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Edwin M Wyman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I liked the results from my knee replacement surgery that was done by Dr. Wyman so much that I need the other knee done and I am afraid to go to anyone else. He did such good work and I was up and around in the afternoon walking on my new knee after the morning surgery. I couldn't be more satisfied with this knee replacement. He has the sales rep. in with him on the surgery so that you get the right size knee replacement parts and uses a company I am pleased with for the replacement. One of the best parts for after surgery is the Perpetual Motion Machine that continues to move your knee after the surgery so that you don't get stiff and the knee is ready to be up and walking the halls in hours. There were so many things that were done to make recovery quick and easy from the PM machine to the ice machine to the hospital staff in San Juan County, Utah to the physical therapy in Cortez, Co. I can't say enough good things!
32 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Edwin M Wyman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRed Rock Podiatry, 1280 N Mildred Rd Ste 1, Cortez, CO
Dr. Edwin M Wyman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cortez, CO.